The Realmax100 allows you to see and interact with a fusion of 3D digital content and reality. It brings the future to today, redefining the world around you.
With self-developed dual-channel see-through lenses, customized high-brightness LCD screen, off-axis reflections at specific angles with an asymmetric nano-coating; and an application of large free-form optics with multiple special faces, the Realmax100 is able to achieve a field of view of 100.8 degrees.
The Realmax100 is stable, light, comfortable to wear, and is even compatible with prescription glasses.
Our proprietary stereo see-through lenses allows you to be fully immersed in AR as opposed to simply experiencing AR.
AR everywhere and anywhere. We have finessed a balanced design that includes an internal processor and battery. The position of the user is determined via a 6-DOF inside-out dual camera system, that works by understanding the world around us. No external markers or beacons are required. The glasses are fully contained and include a built in Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. No phone. No tethering. No inconvenience.
One device, two experiences. Magnetically attached shades allow users to seamlessly switch from AR to VR.
Augmented Reality is the future and the Realmax100 is here to bring it to you.
Detailed Product Specifications
- FOV: 100.8 degrees
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Adreno GPU, Hexagon PSP
- Weight: 450 grams
- Optics: Prescription-grade PCB compatible with eyeglasses
- Battery: 6,000 mAh, replaceable, provides 5+ hours of continuous use
- OS: Android 7.1 with Qualcomm and Realmax enhancements
- SDK: Developed in Unity. We also support Nibbiru Unity for Chinese applications.
- Tracking: 6 degrees of freedom (DOF) using dual Omnivision Global Shutter 110 degree cameras
- Camera: 8MP, RGB autofocus HD
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor for automatic brightness support
- Display: LCD panel at 60 FPS, 2560×1280 pixels (1280×720 visible per eye)
What's in the box?
- Realmax 100 headset
- Battery (attached)
- 1 USB-C charging cable (for headset)
- 1 micro-USB charging cable (for remote)
- Charging brick
- Removable visor shield for VR mode
- Compartmentalized hard case (not pictured)
- Development kit includes Advanced SDK pre-installed on the glasses